National Social Housing Survey Public Housing
- Appendix A: Questionnaire and Associated Documents PDF [324.9 kB]
- Appendix A: Questionnaire and Associated Documents RTF [2.2 MB]
- Appendix B: Survey Methodology PDF [109.5 kB]
- Appendix B: Survey Methodology RTF [329.3 kB]
- Appendix C: Statistical Information PDF [83.1 kB]
- Appendix C: Statistical Information RTF [116.3 kB]
- Appendix E: Additional Questions PDF [60.7 kB]
- Appendix E: Additional Questions RTF [238.7 kB]
- Appendix G: Condition of Housing Stock by State PDF [178.7 kB]
- Appendix G: Condition of Housing Stock by State RTF [968.6 kB]
The underlying rationale for the survey lies in the agreement between the Commonwealth and State/Territory governments to collect and report nationally consistent information on the provision of housing assistance, to satisfy the requirements of the Commonwealth State Housing Agreement (CSHA) and the Review of Commonwealth/State Service Provision.
The completion survey has produced a wealth of data and information that indicates the trend in customer satisfaction over the six consecutive years of the survey. While the main focus of this report is on the 2001 survey, emphasis is also given to the longitudinal data, including comparison of the 2001 results with the 1996 benchmark as well as establishing trends in the six years of the survey. With data on customer satisfaction spanning six years, the usefulness of the survey has been greatly enhanced.