- How does the scheme work in practice for parents, including parents’ awareness of the scheme and their experience of applying for, and receiving, Parental Leave Pay?
- How does the scheme work in practice for employers, including employers’ experience of receiving Paid Parental Leave funds and providing Parental Leave Pay to their employees?
- How much time do mothers and fathers (or other partners) take off work after the birth or adoption of a child – including with the Government’s Paid Parental Leave and employer provided leave entitlements including paid and unpaid leave?
- What do you think about the availability of other types of leave, including unpaid leave and any paid leave provided by employers, as well as other employer provided benefits?
- How do employer-provided leave and other employer entitlements interact with the Government’s Paid Parental Leave scheme?
- What do you think about how the Paid Parental Leave work test operates? The work test is the set of rules about how much a parent must have worked before the birth of the child to be eligible for Parental Leave Pay.
- What do you think about the process for fathers and partners to access payments under the Paid Parental Leave scheme including in the rules that set out how a mother can transfer unused Parental Leave Pay to her partner?
- Should superannuation contributions be made on top of Parental Leave Pay, and how should superannuation contributions work?
The legislation also sets out that the review can consider any other issues relevant to the Paid Parental Leave scheme.