Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- ANJ Learning and Therapy Centre New South Wales
- Anna McKenna Speech Therapy New South Wales
- Anne Butcher - Speech Sense Speech Pathology Queensland
- Anne North Speech Pathology Service New South Wales
- Annette Portelli New South Wales
- Annie Tran Queensland
- Annie’s Centre Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Anthea Savimaki Speech on Beach Queensland
- Anthea's Children's Clinic Western Australia
- Anton Aronstan New South Wales
- Apple Tree Speech Pathology Victoria
- Applied Behaviour Analysis Queensland - ABAQ Queensland
- Archer Court Clinic Victoria
- Articulate Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Artius Health Queensland
- ASD Healthy Life Queensland
- ASD Intervention New South Wales
- Ashley Hopfe Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Aspire Early Intervention New South Wales
- Aspire Health & Psychology Victoria