Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- Building Blocks Therapy Victoria
- Building Strengths Australian Capital Territory, Victoria
- Bundaberg Occupational Therapy Queensland
- Bundaberg Speech Pathology Clinic Queensland
- Burnie City Council Tasmania
- Burnside Speech Pathology South Australia
- Byron Shire Early Intervention Association Incorporated New South Wales
- Cairns Paediatrics Queensland
- Cairns Psychology Group Western Australia
- Cairns Speech Pathology Clinic Queensland
- Camellia Lam New South Wales
- Camperdown Psychology Victoria
- Canberra Applied Behaviour Analysis-Canberra ABA Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland
- CanDo4Kids Townsend House South Australia
- Canton Beach Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Capability Building Incorporated Victoria
- Capable Kids New South Wales
- Care4Communication Victoria
- Carlicia Mellick Queensland
- Carly Coleman New South Wales