Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- Autism Partnership Pty Ltd Queensland, Victoria
- Autism Playmates - La Trobe University Victoria
- Autism Professionals Pty Ltd New South Wales, South Australia, Tasmania
- Autism Queensland Queensland
- Autism SA South Australia
- Autism Services West Victoria
- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect Victoria) Victoria
- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales
- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) New South Wales, Victoria
- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Victoria
- Autism Spectrum Clinic Victoria
- Autism Understanding New South Wales
- Aviva Bloumis Speech Pathologist Victoria
- AzzA's Child Psychology Clinic New South Wales
- Back to Basics Wellbeing and Fitness Victoria
- Bankstown Community Resource Group Inc New South Wales
- Baobab Therapy for Kids Victoria
- Barefoot OT – Sarah Munn Victoria
- Bathurst Early Childhood Intervention Service New South Wales
- Behaviour-Analytic Special-Education Services Western Australia