Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- Maria Vella Victoria
- Marianne Firnigl Victoria
- Marianne Mobley Occupational Therapist Queensland
- Mark Cary Queensland
- Mater Dei Early Intervention Program New South Wales
- Mater Health and Wellness Queensland
- Matilda Mandic Queensland
- Max's House Pty Ltd Queensland
- Meagan Jones New South Wales
- Megan Marie Becker Queensland
- Megan Pasanen Tasmania
- Megan Wright Western Australia
- Melanie Read-Wishart Victoria
- Melanie von Burtouch Queensland
- Melbourne Children's Psychology Clinic Ivanhoe Victoria
- Melbourne Children’s Psychology Clinic Hampton Victoria
- Melbourne City Mission Victoria
- Melbourne Kids Developmental Services Pty Ltd Victoria
- Melbourne Occupational Therapy Associates Victoria
- Melbourne Speech and Language Services Victoria