Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- Senses Australia Western Australia
- Sensory Connections Occupational Therapy Services Pty Ltd Western Australia
- Sensory Moves New South Wales
- Sensory Smart OT - Beryl Smith New South Wales
- SensoryWorks Occupational Therapy - Marissa Williams Victoria
- Shane McColl Occupational Therapy Services Queensland
- Sharon Newman New South Wales
- Sharon Yvonne Joyce Queensland
- Shirley Ferguson Child & Family Psychologist Australian Capital Territory
- Sian Neubecker Paediatric Occupational Therapy Services Queensland
- Silver Lining Speech Pathology Services New South Wales
- Simone Martin, Private Speech Pathologist New South Wales
- Siobhan Quinn & Associates New South Wales
- Skillbuilders Therapy Services and Products for Children Western Australia
- Skills for Development Pty Ltd Queensland
- Skills for Kids New South Wales
- small TALK speech therapy Pty Ltd New South Wales
- SmallTalk Speech & Language Therapy New South Wales
- Smart Start Australia Victoria
- SMC Speech Pathology Pty Ltd Victoria