Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- Listen and Learn Centre Victoria
- Listen In Victoria
- Little Achievers Occupational Therapy New South Wales
- Little Buds Speech & Occupational Therapy Victoria
- Little Footsteps Psychology Service Victoria
- Little Heroes Kids OT New South Wales, Queensland
- Little Souls Taking Big Steps Queensland
- Little Speech Bubbles Victoria
- Little Star Early Learning - Genevieve Johnsson New South Wales
- Little Star Speech Therapy New South Wales
- Live Active New South Wales
- Lively Eaters Feeding Services Queensland, South Australia
- Liz Douglas New South Wales
- Liz Forbes Occupational Therapist Queensland
- Lizard Children's Centre Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Logistics Health New South Wales
- Lori Rainford – Paediatric Speech Pathology Western Australia
- Loud+Clear Speech Pathology Queensland
- Louisa Backus Speech Pathology New South Wales, Queensland
- Louise Bell, Occupational Therapy Western Australia