Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- Amanda Prigg New South Wales
- Amanda Webb Victoria
- Amber Baird Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Amie Jakimyszyn New South Wales
- Amity Health Western Australia
- AMR Therapy Centre Pty. Ltd. New South Wales
- Amy’s OT for Kids & Educational Learning Toys Queensland
- Andrea Dahl-Johnston South Australia
- ANJ Learning and Therapy Centre New South Wales
- Anna McKenna Speech Therapy New South Wales
- Anne North Speech Pathology Service New South Wales
- Annette Portelli New South Wales
- Annie’s Centre Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Anthea Cousins Western Australia
- Apple Tree Speech Pathology Victoria
- Applied Behaviour Analysis Queensland - ABAQ Queensland
- Archer Court Clinic Victoria
- Articulate Speech Pathology New South Wales
- ASD Healthy Life Queensland
- ASD Intervention New South Wales