Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- Macarthur Children's Developmental Clinic New South Wales
- Madonna Anne Jeffries Queensland
- Make the Connection - Speech Pathology & Occupational Therapy Consultants Victoria
- Making Progress Pty Ltd Queensland
- Mallee Family Care Victoria
- Mandy Kids OT (Mandy Croft) New South Wales
- Mandy Wells, Understanding Kids Occupational Therapy New South Wales
- Manning & Great Lakes Early Intervention New South Wales
- Manningham Community Health Service Victoria
- Mansfield Autism Statewide Services Victoria
- Margie Savage Queensland
- Maria Vella Victoria
- Marianne Mobley Occupational Therapist Queensland
- Martha O'Meally-Spence and Associates Speech New South Wales
- Mater Dei Early Intervention Program New South Wales
- Mater Health Services Queensland
- Max's House Pty Ltd Queensland
- Meagan Jones New South Wales
- Megan Marie Becker Queensland
- Megan Pasanen Tasmania