Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- Lisa Dyer Speech Pathology Victoria
- Lisa Ford Tasmania
- Listen and Learn Centre Victoria
- Listen In Victoria
- Little Achievers Occupational Therapy New South Wales
- Little Footsteps Psychology Service Victoria
- Little Heroes Kids OT New South Wales, Queensland
- Little Souls Taking Big Steps Queensland
- Little Speech Bubbles Victoria
- Little Star Early Learning New South Wales
- Live Active New South Wales
- Lively Eaters Feeding Services South Australia
- Liz Forbes Occupational Therapist Queensland
- Lizard Children's Centre Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Logistics Health PL New South Wales
- Loud+Clear Speech Pathology Queensland
- Louise Bell, Occupational Therapy Western Australia
- LTTS Queensland
- Lucy Moore - Mobile OT New South Wales
- Luke Priddis Foundation New South Wales