Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- Independent Kids – Occupational Therapy Tasmania
- Independent Living Centre WA Western Australia
- Infants Home Ashfield New South Wales
- Inner West Paediatrics New South Wales
- Inspiring Possibilities - Mobile Occupational Therapy Services Victoria
- Institute for Urban Indigenous Health Queensland
- Intalink Therapy Solutions New South Wales
- Integrated Education and Communications Pty Ltd Victoria
- Integrated Therapy Solutions Goondiwindi Queensland
- Integrative Wellbeing Solutions Queensland
- Interact Health Group Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Inverell Disability Services Incorporated t/a Brighter Access New South Wales
- Ipswich Speech Pathology Clinic Queensland
- Irabina Autism Services - Page 1 Victoria
- Irabina Childhood Autism Services - Page 2 Victoria
- Irabina Childhood Autism Services - Page 3 Victoria
- Irabina Childhood Autism Services - Page 4 Victoria
- Irabina Childhood Autism Services - Page 5 Victoria
- Isa Therapy Services Queensland
- ISADD Pty Ltd South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia