Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- Integrated Education and Communications Pty Ltd Victoria
- Integrative Wellbeing Solutions Queensland
- Interact Health Group Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Inverell Disability Services Incorporated t/a Brighter Access New South Wales
- Ipswich Speech Pathology Clinic Queensland
- Irabina Autism Services - Page 1 Victoria
- Irabina Childhood Autism Services - Page 2 Victoria
- Irabina Childhood Autism Services - Page 3 Victoria
- Irabina Childhood Autism Services - Page 4 Victoria
- Irabina Childhood Autism Services - Page 5 Victoria
- Isa Therapy Services Queensland
- ISADD Pty Ltd South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia
- Ishwari Samarakoon Western Australia
- Jacinta Costello Queensland
- Jacki Biddulph Speech Therapy Queensland
- Jacobeans Psychology Queensland
- Jacqueline Hanna Queensland
- JACS Class Victoria
- Jaime Parnell (Psychologist) Queensland
- Jan Brandon Private Practice Queensland