Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- Helen Stone New South Wales
- Helping Hands CDT Queensland
- Highland Kids Occupational Therapy New South Wales
- Hill Speech and Learning Centre New South Wales
- HMA Psychology Victoria
- Hobart Occupational Therapy Tasmania
- Holistic Home Health Occupational Therapy Practice Victoria
- Homebase Hope Western Australia
- HOOT- hands on occupational therapy New South Wales
- HoPALoNG Occupational Therapy For Children New South Wales
- Hopscotch and Harmony Victoria
- Hopscotch Occupational Therapy Services Victoria
- House with No Steps New South Wales
- House With No Steps Western NSW New South Wales
- Hunter Occupational Therapy Services New South Wales
- Hunter Prelude Early Intervention Centre New South Wales
- Hunter Speech Clinic New South Wales
- Hurst Speech New South Wales
- Implexa Allied Health Services Victoria
- Incredible You Allied Health Pty Ltd Victoria