Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- Learning and Development for Children Queensland
- Learning For Life Autism Centre Victoria
- Learning Links New South Wales
- Learning to Shine - Occupational Therapy for Kids New South Wales
- Lee Hearn Psychology Queensland
- Lee-Anne Grosvenor Speech Pathology Queensland
- Leonie Martin, Speech Pathology South Australia
- Lesley Meehan Queensland
- Let's Play Developmental Therapy Pty Ltd Queensland
- Let's Talk Developmental Hub Queensland
- Let’s Talk NQ Speech Pathology Queensland
- Lewis & Lewis Australia Victoria
- Liberty Speech Pathology South Australia
- Liezel van Eeden Kidszone Therapy Services New South Wales
- Life Skills 4 Kids New South Wales
- Lifespan Occupational Therapy Services New South Wales
- Lifestart Cooperative Ltd New South Wales
- Lifestyle Solutions Ltd New South Wales
- Lindfield Speech Pathology and Learning Centre New South Wales
- Lindisfarne Psychology and Wellbeing Centre Tasmania