Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- Heather Moore Queensland
- Heidi Smit Occupational Therapy Tasmania
- Helen Buchanan Queensland
- Helen McCaffray Australian Capital Territory
- Helen Stone New South Wales
- Helping Hands CDT Queensland
- Highland Kids Occupational Therapy New South Wales
- HMA Psychology Victoria
- Hobart Occupational Therapy Tasmania
- Holistic Home Health Occupational Therapy Practice Victoria
- HOOT- hands on occupational therapy New South Wales
- HoPALoNG Occupational Therapy For Children New South Wales
- Hopscotch Occupational Therapy Services Victoria
- Horizon Early Intervention Service - page 1 New South Wales
- Horizon Early Intervention Service - page 2 New South Wales
- Horizon Therapy Services Australian Capital Territory
- House with No Steps New South Wales
- House With No Steps Western NSW New South Wales
- Hunter Occupational Therapy Services New South Wales
- Hunter Prelude Early Intervention Centre New South Wales