Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- Able Therapy Pty Ltd Queensland
- Ablecare Pty Ltd Queensland
- Access Autism Victoria
- Active OT For Kids New South Wales
- Adapt Health Care Pty Ltd Queensland
- Adelaide Night and Day Family Therapy South Australia
- Adelaide Paediatrics South Australia
- Adina Levy Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Advanced Hearing WA Western Australia
- AEIOU Foundation for children with autism Queensland, South Australia
- Aidan's Place Inc Western Australia
- AIM Occupational Therapy Western Australia
- Aimee Capple New South Wales
- Alana Deehan Speech Pathology Queensland
- Alexandra Austin New South Wales
- Alexandra Culley Speech Pathology Queensland
- Alicia Frost Victoria
- Alison Clarke Victoria
- Alison Derrington New South Wales
- All Abilities Psychology Queensland