Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Early Intervention Service Providers
DSS has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the HCWA package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
- Anthea Cousins – Occupational Therapy Western Australia
- Communiskills Victoria
- Early Links Inclusion Support Service New South Wales
- Educational Speech Pathology & Therapy Services Pty Ltd trading as Talk Listen Learn Together New South Wales
- Isobel Lewis Speech Pathology Tasmania
- Kerri-anne Telford Paediatric Occupational Therapy Victoria
- Kids At Max Victoria
- Synchrony Occupational Therapy Queensland
- The Speech Lab New South Wales
- Virginia Peacock Victoria
- 'Jigsaw' Occupational Therapy for Children New South Wales
- 1 Stop Health Pty Ltd South Australia
- A Spectrum of Psychological Services Victoria
- A.O.T.R All Occupational Therapy and Rehabilitation New South Wales
- AAC Options Queensland
- ABA International Queensland
- ABA Materials Pty Ltd Victoria
- Abacus Learning Centre Victoria
- ABAlink Early Intervention Services New South Wales
- ABC OT - Kate Saraga Western Australia