Better Start for Children with Disability (Better Start) Early Intervention Service Providers
The list for the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel is updated with new service providers regularly, as new applications from providers are approved.
The Australian Government is not responsible for setting the fees for early intervention services under the Better Start package. If parents or carers have questions or concerns regarding Better Start early intervention service providers and the associated fees they should contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
The suburb listed is that of the head office of the service provider. For service delivery locations please contact the relevant service provider.
Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information please contact the relevant service provider.
- Autism Spectrum Australia Victoria
- Autism Understanding - Lydia Meem New South Wales
- Awesome Kids OT (Margaret Hopper) New South Wales
- AzzA's Child Psychology Clinic New South Wales
- Babble & Munch Speech Pathology Victoria
- Baby Steps Physiotherapy (Jane Hopkins) Victoria
- Barbara Kapser Stepping Stones in Life Therapy Service Northern Territory
- Barmera Physiotherapy South Australia
- Bathurst Early Childhood Intervention Service New South Wales
- Bayside Eyecare Victoria
- Bayside Physiotherapy Queensland
- Behavioural Neurotherapy Clinic Victoria
- Belinda Waddington Speech Pathology Services New South Wales
- Bendigo Community Health Services Victoria
- Bendigo Psychology Pty Ltd Victoria
- Bendigo Speech Works Victoria
- Beryl Smith / Sensory SMART OT New South Wales
- Bestchance Child Family Care Victoria
- Beth Nevill New South Wales
- Bethany Stapleton Queensland