Better Start for Children with Disability (Better Start) Early Intervention Service Providers
The list for the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel is updated with new service providers regularly, as new applications from providers are approved.
The Australian Government is not responsible for setting the fees for early intervention services under the Better Start package. If parents or carers have questions or concerns regarding Better Start early intervention service providers and the associated fees they should contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
The suburb listed is that of the head office of the service provider. For service delivery locations please contact the relevant service provider.
Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information please contact the relevant service provider.
- P.A.N.D.A. Physiotherapy Tasmania
- Paediatric Physiotherapy (Anette Jonischkeit) Queensland
- Paediatric Physiotherapy – Charlotte Brooks New South Wales
- Pam Borgeaud – Occupational Therapist Queensland
- Parks Clinic - New South Wales New South Wales
- Parks Clinic - Victoria Victoria
- Parks Clinic Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Parks Clinic Pty Ltd - Talkativity Speech Pathology Victoria
- Parks Clinic Pty Ltd - Woollahra Queensland
- Parks Clinic Pty Ltd 2 New South Wales
- Parks Clinic Pty Ltd 3 New South Wales
- Parks Clinic Pty Ltd – Time 2 Talk South Australia
- Partners in Communication Pty Ltd Victoria
- Patches Paediatrics Western Australia
- Pathways Early Childhood Intervention New South Wales
- Pathways Occupational Therapy (Noosaville Office) Queensland
- Paula Trevor Paediatric Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Peach Speech Pathology Western Australia
- Pedal Early Childhood Intervention Inc New South Wales
- Peninsula Speech Pathology Services Victoria