Better Start for Children with Disability (Better Start) Early Intervention Service Providers
The list for the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel is updated with new service providers regularly, as new applications from providers are approved.
The Australian Government is not responsible for setting the fees for early intervention services under the Better Start package. If parents or carers have questions or concerns regarding Better Start early intervention service providers and the associated fees they should contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
The suburb listed is that of the head office of the service provider. For service delivery locations please contact the relevant service provider.
Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information please contact the relevant service provider.
- Margaret de Bruijn Western Australia
- Margaret Deans New South Wales
- Margie Savage Queensland
- Margo Wratten Queensland
- Maria Kouspos Victoria
- Maria Vella Victoria
- Marianne Mobley, Occupational Therapist Queensland
- Marilyn Davidson New South Wales
- Marisa Skok Victoria
- Marissa Carlyon Queensland
- Mary Hughes Queensland
- Mary-Anne Xenitelis Paediatric Physiotherapy Centre Victoria
- Mary-Louise Shearer Queensland
- Mater Dei Early Intervention Program New South Wales
- Mater Health and Wellness Queensland
- Maura Hanney (Fun Physio) New South Wales
- Maxine Fong – Kine’ Physiotherapy Western Australia
- Max’s House Speech Pathology Pty Ltd Queensland
- Megan Akermanis Speech Pathology Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Megan Akermanis Speech Pathology Pty Ltd Victoria