Better Start for Children with Disability (Better Start) Early Intervention Service Providers
The list for the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel is updated with new service providers regularly, as new applications from providers are approved.
The Australian Government is not responsible for setting the fees for early intervention services under the Better Start package. If parents or carers have questions or concerns regarding Better Start early intervention service providers and the associated fees they should contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
The suburb listed is that of the head office of the service provider. For service delivery locations please contact the relevant service provider.
Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information please contact the relevant service provider.
- Physiotots Victoria
- Physique Physiotherapy Queensland
- Pinarc Disability Support Inc Victoria
- Pinnacle Occupational Therapy Queensland
- Play & Grow Physiotherapy Queensland
- Play to Learn Occupational Therapy Queensland
- Playright Learnwrite Victoria
- Pop & Top Queensland
- Port Curtis Speech Language Pathology Queensland
- Port Macquarie Physio and Pilates Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Port Stephens Child & Adolescent Psychology New South Wales
- Possibilities Psychological Services New South Wales
- Potential Occupational Therapy for Children Western Australia
- Pragashni Pillay Speech Pathologist Victoria
- Presbyterian Social Services New South Wales
- PromOTe Occupational Therapy Queensland
- Prospect Speech Pathology South Australia
- Prue Vawdrey Speech Pathology Western Australia
- Psychology for Life New South Wales
- Psylutions for Development Queensland