Better Start for Children with Disability (Better Start) Early Intervention Service Providers
The list for the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel is updated with new service providers regularly, as new applications from providers are approved.
The Australian Government is not responsible for setting the fees for early intervention services under the Better Start package. If parents or carers have questions or concerns regarding Better Start early intervention service providers and the associated fees they should contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
The suburb listed is that of the head office of the service provider. For service delivery locations please contact the relevant service provider.
Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information please contact the relevant service provider.
- OAC Health Private New South Wales
- Oatley West Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic New South Wales
- OCC Therapy Queensland
- Occumax Queensland
- Occupational Therapy For Children South Australia
- Occupational Therapy Helping Children New South Wales
- Occupational Therapy Making Progress Pty Ltd Queensland
- Occupational Therapy Paediatric Services - Olivia Jackson New South Wales
- ODEEP Orange and District Early Education Program New South Wales
- Okey Dokey Childhood Psychology Victoria
- On the Go Kids Physio Queensland
- On The Go Rehabilitation Services Western Australia
- On Track Therapy Group Victoria
- OneOnOne Children’s Therapy New South Wales
- Openarms Care Inc (formerly known as SNIBS now BECIS) New South Wales
- Optimal Communications Pty Ltd Queensland
- Optimum Movement – Therapy For Kids Queensland
- Orana Early Childhood New South Wales
- Oraya Speech Pathology Northern Territory
- OT for Kids NT Northern Territory