Better Start for Children with Disability (Better Start) Early Intervention Service Providers
The list for the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel is updated with new service providers regularly, as new applications from providers are approved.
The Australian Government is not responsible for setting the fees for early intervention services under the Better Start package. If parents or carers have questions or concerns regarding Better Start early intervention service providers and the associated fees they should contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
The suburb listed is that of the head office of the service provider. For service delivery locations please contact the relevant service provider.
Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information please contact the relevant service provider.
- Amanda Prigg New South Wales
- Amber Baird Speech Pathology New South Wales
- AMR Therapy Centre Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Amy Amberg - Quiet Achievers Speech Pathology Queensland
- Amy Bronks - Tiny Talkers New South Wales
- Amy Clayton OT Victoria
- Amy Green Physiotherapy Victoria
- Amy’s OT for Kids and Educational Learning Toys Queensland
- Aneka Collison Bright Stars Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Ann Lancaster New South Wales
- Ann Penhallurick, Speech Pathology and Psychology Services New South Wales
- Anna McKenna Speech Therapy New South Wales
- Annabel Pokorny New South Wales
- Anne Butcher Queensland
- Anne Pearce Western Australia
- Anne-Marie Dickinson - Physiotherapist Victoria
- Annette Portelli New South Wales
- Anne’s Place New South Wales
- Annie's Centre Pty. Ltd. New South Wales
- Articulate Speech Pathology New South Wales