Better Start for Children with Disability (Better Start) Early Intervention Service Providers
The list for the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel is updated with new service providers regularly, as new applications from providers are approved.
The Australian Government is not responsible for setting the fees for early intervention services under the Better Start package. If parents or carers have questions or concerns regarding Better Start early intervention service providers and the associated fees they should contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
The suburb listed is that of the head office of the service provider. For service delivery locations please contact the relevant service provider.
Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information please contact the relevant service provider.
- Adele Suda Queensland
- Adelle Sushames, Trading as Adelle Grogan Tasmania
- Adina Adelman Victoria
- Adina Leigh Speech Pathologist Victoria
- Adina Levy Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Adrienne Harvey Victoria
- Adrienne Kniha Children's Physiotherapist New South Wales
- Advanced Hearing WA Western Australia
- Aged Disability Injury Rehabilitation Services Queensland
- Aidan's Place Western Australia
- AIM Occupational Therapy Western Australia
- Aimee Capple New South Wales
- AJ Wilbers & CL Coman trading as Noosa District Speech Pathology & Queensland Regional Speech Pathology Queensland
- Alana Deehan Speech Pathology Queensland
- Albany Aquatic & Sports Physiotherapy Queensland
- Albany Children’s Physio Western Australia
- Alexandra Cully Speech Pathology Queensland
- Alice Hill - Little Movers Physiotherapy Victoria
- Alice Savona Victoria
- Alicia Gorman Western Australia