Better Start for Children with Disability (Better Start) Early Intervention Service Providers
The list for the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel is updated with new service providers regularly, as new applications from providers are approved.
The Australian Government is not responsible for setting the fees for early intervention services under the Better Start package. If parents or carers have questions or concerns regarding Better Start early intervention service providers and the associated fees they should contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
The suburb listed is that of the head office of the service provider. For service delivery locations please contact the relevant service provider.
Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information please contact the relevant service provider.
- AB Consultancy South Australia
- ABC OT- Kate Saraga Western Australia
- Ability Centre (TA The Centre for Cerebral Palsy) Western Australia
- Ability Plus Therapy Western Australia
- Able Australia Services Victoria
- Ablecare Allied Health Centre Queensland
- About Movement Physiotherapy 4 Kids New South Wales
- Acacia Therapy Services New South Wales
- Acacia Therapy: Occupational Therapy Queensland
- Access Autism & Speech, Language & Learning Centre Victoria
- Achieve Physiotherapy - Kelly Moffatt Western Australia
- Achieve Therapy New South Wales
- Active Kids OT Victoria
- Active OT For Kids New South Wales
- Active Physiotherapy Solutions Queensland
- Adapt Health Care Queensland
- Adelaide Night and Day Family Therapy South Australia
- Adelaide Paediatrics South Australia
- Adina Leigh Speech Pathologist Victoria
- Adina Levy Speech Pathology New South Wales