Better Start for Children with Disability (Better Start) Early Intervention Service Providers
The list for the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel is updated with new service providers regularly, as new applications from providers are approved.
The Australian Government is not responsible for setting the fees for early intervention services under the Better Start package. If parents or carers have questions or concerns regarding Better Start early intervention service providers and the associated fees they should contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
The suburb listed is that of the head office of the service provider. For service delivery locations please contact the relevant service provider.
Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information please contact the relevant service provider.
- Ability Plus Physiotherapy Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Active Play Paediatric Physiotherapy (Sarah Boyle) Queensland
- Anthea Cousins – Occupational Therapy Western Australia
- Bell Psychology Queensland
- Corene Wainstein Western Australia
- Gippsland Massage & Wellbeing Centre Victoria
- Gwen Liddle Occupational Therapist Queensland
- Kerri-anne Telford Paediatric Occupational Therapy Victoria
- Kids At Max Victoria
- Nicole Wu Victoria
- Psychological Solutions (QLD) Pty Ltd Queensland
- Rae Martin Western Australia
- Sarah Barton AllSALT Speech Language Therapy New South Wales
- SENSORY MOVES paediatric group New South Wales
- Sharon Gill trading as Partners In Communication Victoria
- 1 Stop Health Pty Ltd South Australia
- 1Life Physio (Zoë Atkinson) New South Wales
- 4 Little Monkeys - Amanda Hartmann Queensland
- A Better Start Orthoptist - Kids Eye Gym Victoria
- A Plus Children’s Therapy Queensland