Financial Management Program Guidelines
These guidelines provide the framework for the implementation and administration of the Financial Management Program.The guidelines provide the basis for the business relationship between the Australian Government Department of Social Services (DSS or the Department) and the funding recipient. They should be read in conjunction with any operational guidelines and the funding agreement.
The guidelines include:
- The purpose of the Program;
- The responsibilities and accountabilities of service providers;
- Guiding principles and values;
- Governance arrangements; and
- Service delivery/performance expectations.
DSS may need to amend these guidelines from time to time and will provide reasonable notice of any amendments. Service providers are advised to note version changes and where they have queries, to check with their DSS funding agreement manager.