General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round is closed.
Volunteer Management grants support the ongoing delivery of Volunteer Support Services and one-off Volunteer Innovation and Collaboration projects.
Volunteer support services provide information, tools, training, resources and tailored support to individual volunteers and volunteer managers. Services include individual referral, placement and support services to people experiencing disadvantage.
Innovation and collaboration projects and activities respond to issues of national significance and seek to increase participation and the diversity of people who volunteer across Australia.
Documents specific to this funding round outcome include:
- Feedback summary outlining the features of highly rated proposals and areas for improvement. [DOCX - 122KB] [PDF - 118KB]
- Fact Sheet containing information specific to this funding round.
This funding round was open between 19 June and 24 July 2014.
The documents that supported this application process are attached in the Application Pack zip file. It includes:
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement Template includes the general grant conditions that you would agree to if successful in receiving funding.
- Questions and Answers specific to each round.