Stronger Relationships trial
Applications for new Stronger Relationships trial service providers closed on 9 February 2015.
Couples who have already registered for the trial, and who have a valid reference number, can continue to use the $200 subsidy until 30 June 2015. These couples can access the Stronger Relationships Panel of approved providers to select their preferred provider for relationship education or counselling services.
View media statement from Minister for Social Services Extra $17 million for frontline social services as Stronger Relationships trial ends for more information.
Want more information?
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round, including the amount available and eligibility requirements. This is the best document to look at first.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this programme.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement Template includes the general grant conditions that you would agree to if successful in receiving funding.
- Questions and Answers specific to each round. These will be updated regularly to incorporate enquiries received throughout the application period.
- Operational Guidelines provide information about the key elements of service delivery and seek to clarify policy and process questions that may arise during the implementation and delivery of the Stronger Relationships trial.
- Other information if relevant for the funding round.