Intensive Family Support Service – Santa Teresa and Ntaria
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round is now closed.
The Australian Government is approaching a selected number of providers in the Northern Territory (NT) to deliver the Intensive Family Support Service (IFSS), under the Children and Parenting sub-Activity, which sits under the Families and Children Activity in the Families and Communities Programme, for the financial years 2014-15 to 2019-20.
The IFSS is an evidence-informed service that focuses on achieving outcomes to reduce child neglect, improve child wellbeing and increase parenting capacity. The program aims to provide intensive and practical parenting education and support to families in their communities and homes for approximately 12 months, to help them improve the health, safety and wellbeing of their children.
This funding round was open between 9 February and 9 March 2015.
The documents that supported this application process are attached in the Application Pack zip file. It includes:
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Operational Guidelines provide information about the key elements of service delivery and seek to clarify policy and process questions that may arise during the implementation and delivery of Intensive Family Support Services.
- Questions and Answers specific to each round.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement Terms and Conditions and Terms and Conditions Comprehensive Grant Agreement