Intensive Family Support Service – Ngukurr
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round is closed.
These grants aim to assist existing service providers to deliver the Intensive Family Support Service (IFFS) in the new remote location of Ngukurr. IFSS provides intensive and practical parenting education and support to families in their communities and homes for approximately 12 months, to help them improve the health, safety and wellbeing of their children.
This funding round was open between 11 September and 9 October 2014.
The documents that supported this application process are attached in the Application Pack zip file. It includes:
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement Terms and Conditions includes the general grant conditions that you would agree to if successful in receiving funding
- Operational Guidelines provide information about the key elements of service delivery and seek to clarify policy and process questions that may arise during the implementation and delivery of Intensive Family Support Services.
- Questions and Answers specific to each round.