Towards Independent Adulthood (TIA) Trial
General enquiries:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
The Australian Government invited providers via a restricted process to apply to deliver services under the Families and Communities Program – National Initiatives – National Framework for Protecting Australia’s Children – Towards Independent Adulthood (TIA) Trial in Western Australia from January 2017 to December 2019.
The TIA Trial is a project to be delivered under Strategy 2 of the Third Action Plan under the National Framework for Protecting Australia’s Children 2009 2020 (the National Framework). This is part of the National Initiatives Activities under the Families and Communities Program.
Under the TIA Trial, one Non-Government Organisation (NGO) in Western Australia will be funded to engage Personal Advisers to provide intensive, holistic supports and mentoring for young people for up to three years as they transition from formal care into adulthood.
More information about the services under the Families and Communities Program – Towards Independent Adulthood (TIA) Trial and their delivery in Western Australia, as well as requirements for applicants can be found in the following documents:
- Program Guidelines Overview
- Funding Round Summary
- This funding round requires that attachments specified in the Funding Round Summary must be provided with your application.
- For instructions on how to attach attachments, please see the Frequently Asked Questions (Q7 of the Applications and Selections Processes section).
- If you do not attach the documents asked for in the Funding Round Summary, your application will not be assessed.
Please only attach documents that have been requested. For this round, please attach the following:
- Proposed budget for your service delivery that will provide value for money, using the template provided in the Application Pack.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you require assistance please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following number 2016 – Towards Independent Adulthood Trial when you phone or email DSS.
- Towards Independent Adulthood (TIA) Trial Funding Round Summary [298.6 kB]
- Towards Independent Adulthood (TIA) Trial Funding Round Summary [125.3 kB]
- National Initiatives Guidelines Overview [711.5 kB]
- National Initiatives Guidelines Overview [166.5 kB]
- Budget proposal template [233.3 kB]
- Budget proposal template [156.1 kB]
- Feedback for applicants [358.8 kB]
- Feedback for applicants [785.2 kB]