Settlement Services Career Pathways Pilot
The Community Grants Hub, on behalf of the Department of Social Services (DSS), invited providers via a restricted process to apply to deliver services under the Families and Communities Program – Settlement Services – Career Pathways Pilot from 2016-2017 to 2018-2019.
For refugee and humanitarian entrants, grants for settlement services build upon the foundation services provided by Humanitarian Settlement Services, by delivering settlement services that assist eligible participants to become fully-functioning members of society. As a consequence, the grants promote social cohesion and productive diversity within the Australian community.
The Commonwealth Government allocated funding in the 2016 Federal Budget for a Career Pathways Pilot for humanitarian entrants. The Pilot will provide targeted, early intervention assistance to help newly arrived humanitarian entrants who have skills and/or qualifications and vocational English language proficiency.
The Pilot will be implemented in six locations across Australia: Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Hobart and Toowoomba.
More information about the services under the Families and Communities Program – Settlement Services – Career Pathways Pilot as well as requirements for Applicants can be found in the following documents:
- Program Guidelines Overview
- Funding Round Summary
- This funding round requires that attachments specified in the Funding Round Summary must be provided with your Application.
- For instructions on how to attach attachments, please see the Frequently Asked Questions (Q7 of the Applications and Selections Processes section).
- If you do not attach the documents asked for in the Funding Round Summary, your Application may not be assessed.
Please only attach documents that have been requested. For this round, please attach the following:
- Application Form - Eligibility Requirements section – please attach documents that confirm your legal entity type; and
- Completed budget template at Attachment A.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you require assistance please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the following number 2016-587 – Settlement Services Career Pathways Pilot when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.