PICAC in Western Australia
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round has closed. Feedback for this funding round is available below.
Please note: Applicants are not required to submit a Registration Form for this funding round.
The Australian Government is inviting applications via an open process, to deliver services under the Aged Care Service Improvement and Healthy Ageing Grants – Partners in Culturally Appropriate Care (PICAC) in Western Australia for the period 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2017. Funding will be offered to one organisation as a result of this process.
A PICAC Programme is funded in each State and Territory to equip aged care providers with the necessary skills to deliver culturally appropriate care to older people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds. PICAC organisations are also funded to support innovative methods of service delivery to meet specific cultural needs, and improve partnerships between aged care providers and CALD communities as well as increase awareness amongst CALD consumers of the aged care reforms.
Additional information about PICAC in Western Australia can be found in the following documents:
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round, including the amount available and eligibility requirements.
- Application Form must be completed and submitted by the closing date to apply for funding in this round.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Questions and Answers specific to this funding round.
- Comprehensive Grant Agreement Terms and Conditions
Please note: Any attachments to the Application Form which are not specifically requested in the Funding Round Summary will not be considered as part of the assessment process.
- Funding Round Summary [61.4 kB]
- Funding Round Summary [802.9 kB]
- Comprehensive Grant Agreement Terms and Conditions [191.8 kB]
- Comprehensive Grant Agreement Terms and Conditions [885.8 kB]
- Programme Guidelines Overview [180.4 kB]
- Programme Guidelines Overview [835.8 kB]
- Questions and Answers [20.5 kB]
- Questions and Answers [25.7 kB]