National Disability Conference Initiative 2016-17
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round has now closed. Feedback for this funding round is available below.
Please Note: Applicants are not required to submit a Registration Form for this funding round.
The Australian Government invited providers to apply in an open process to deliver services under the Disability, Mental Health and Carers Programme – Disability and Carer Support - National Disability Conference Initiative (NDCI) 2016-17. Total funding of $315,000 was available for NDCI 2016-17 conferences held between 1 July 2016 and 30 June 2017. Within this funding, up to $10,000 was available for each individual conference.
The Disability and Carer Support (DaCS) Activity provides assistance, support and services for people with disability and carers by providing and improving access to services and support including advocacy and through stakeholder engagement. The National Disability Conference Initiative 2016-17 is provided under the Disability and Carer Support Activity and provides funding to assist people with disability to participate in nationally-focused disability-related conferences held in Australia.
Additional information about the Disability, Mental Health and Carers Programme – Disability and Carer Support - National Disability Conference Initiative 2016-17 can be found in the following documents:
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round, including the amount available and eligibility requirements.
- Application Form must be completed and submitted by the closing date and time.
- Questions and Answers specific to this funding round. DSS will not respond to any questions, requests for information or correspondence about the status or progress of applications after Wednesday, 20 April 2016 until the conclusion of the selection process.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions which includes the general grant conditions that you will agree to if successful in receiving funding.
Please note: For this funding round, no attachments are requested. Documents attached to applications will not be assessed.
Contacting the Department of Social Services (DSS)
If you require assistance please call the DSS Grants Hotline on 1800 625 136 and/or email at email@example.com.
When contacting DSS either by phone or by email please quote the following number 2016-514-NDCI 2016-17.
- Funding Round Summary [64.3 kB]
- Funding Round Summary [807.4 kB]
- Programme Guidelines Overview [175 kB]
- Programme Guidelines Overview [847.5 kB]
- Questions and Answers [31.1 kB]
- Questions and Answers [30.6 kB]
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions [360.7 kB]
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions [33.5 kB]
- Feedback summary [150.9 kB]
- Feedback summary [114.8 kB]