Family and Relationship Services - Intercountry Adoption Australia
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round has closed.
The Australian Government approached providers via a restricted process to select a Families and Children - Family and Relationship Services provider/s to support Intercountry Adoption Australia nationally. Funding may be offered to one organisation, or more than one organisation in a consortia arrangement or to multiple individual organisations as a result of this process. Funding is available to 30 June 2019.
The Family and Relationship Services to support Intercountry Adoption Australia will provide targeted services including broad-based counselling and education services, to families, couples and individuals formally engaged in the intercountry adoption process or to intercountry adoptees themselves. This may include people who have commenced the intercountry adoption process through a state or territory government, those who have adopted a child from overseas or those who have been adopted.
The Australian Government created Intercountry Adoption Australia in 2015 to help guide people wanting to adopt a child from overseas. Intercountry Adoption Australia is a national central point of contact for people at all stages of the intercountry adoption process. More information on the service is available on the Intercountry Adoption Australia website.
Additional information about the Families and Children - Family and Relationship Services to support Intercountry Adoption Australia can be found in the following documents:
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round, including the amount available and eligibility requirements.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions provides information about the general grant conditions that you would agree to if successful in receiving funding.
- Funding Round Summary [64.8 kB]
- Funding Round Summary [810.1 kB]
- Programme Guidelines Overview [756.4 kB]
- Programme Guidelines Overview [879.8 kB]
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions [360.8 kB]
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions [33.5 kB]