Family and Relationship Services – Drought Assistance – WA
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round is closed.
The Australian Government is approaching providers via a restricted process to deliver services under the Families and Children Activity – Family and Relationship Services – Enhanced Social and Community Support Measure (Drought Assistance Package) in the Local Government areas of Rockingham, Denmark and Albany in Western Australia. Funding is available to deliver appropriate services for the period 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016.
The Families and Children Activity is delivered under the Families and Communities Programme and provides support to families to improve the wellbeing of children and young people to enhance family and community functioning, as well as increasing the participation of vulnerable people in community life. Organisations provide early intervention and prevention activities to improve the wellbeing of families and children including after separation, enhance family functioning and economic engagement and strengthen communities.
Family and Relationship Services are a Sub-Activity under the Families and Children Activity and aim to strengthen family relationships, prevent breakdown and ensure the wellbeing and safety of children through the provision of broad-based counselling and education to families of different forms and sizes. These services are primarily early intervention and prevention and are targeted to critical family transition points including formation, extension, and separation.
The Enhanced Social and Community Support Measure is part of the Australian Government’s broader drought assistance package. The measure provides ongoing enhanced social and community support to assist farmers, their families and drought-affected communities who are experiencing family relationship issues, distress or mental illness.
Additional information about the Families and Children Activity – Family and Relationship Services – Drought Assistance – WA can be found in the following documents:
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round, including the amount available and eligibility requirements.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions
- Funding Round Summary [229.1 kB]
- Funding Round Summary [806.6 kB]
- Programme Guidelines Overview [756.4 kB]
- Programme Guidelines Overview [879.8 kB]
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions [360.8 kB]
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions [33.5 kB]