Community and Home Support and Care Relationships and Carer Support – Wide Bay
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round has closed.
The Australian Government approached providers through a restricted process to deliver services under the Commonwealth Home Support Programme providing Community and Home Support and Care Relationships and Carer Support in the Wide Bay Aged Care Planning Region of Queensland until 30 June 2018. Funding will be offered to one or more organisation/s as a result of this process.
The Commonwealth Home Support Programme helps older people aged 65 years and over (50 years and over for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people) living in the community to maximise their independence. This is achieved through the delivery of timely, high quality basic support services centred around each person’s individual goals, preferences and choices and underpinned by a strong emphasis on wellness and reablement. The Programme helps older people remain in their homes for as long as they can and if they wish to do so.
The Community and Home Support Sub-Programme and the Care Relationships and Carer Support Sub-Programme are delivered under the Commonwealth Home Support Programme.
The focus of this restricted process was to deliver the following:
- Community and Home Support service types include: Personal Care, Domestic Assistance, Social Support – Individual, Allied Health and Therapy Services, Social Support – Group, Home Maintenance, Meals and Transport; and
- Care Relationships Carer Support Sub-Programme service type includes: Flexible Respite.
Additional information about the Commonwealth Home Support Programme and the Community and Home Support Sub-Programme and Care Relationships and Carer Support Sub-Programme can be found in the following documents:
- Programme Guidelines Overview
- Programme Manual
- Funding Round Summary
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions
- Programme Guidelines Overview [739.1 kB]
- Programme Guidelines Overview [868.5 kB]
- Programme Manual [2.2 MB]
- Programme Manual [2.1 MB]
- Funding Round Summary [293.2 kB]
- Funding Round Summary [810.6 kB]
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions [362.1 kB]
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions [33.5 kB]