Commonwealth Home Support Programme APY Lands, Flinders and Far North Region, SA
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round has closed. Feedback for this funding round is available below.
Please note: Applicants are not required to submit a Registration Form for this funding round.
The Australian Government is approaching providers for an open process to deliver services under the Commonwealth Home Support Programme fund – Community and Home Support Sub- Programme in the Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (APY) Lands, Flinders and Far North Region, South Australia area for the period 1 January 2016 to 30 June 2018. Funding will be offered to one or more organisation/s as a result of this process.
The Commonwealth Home Support Programme helps older people aged 65 years and over (50 years and over for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people) living in the community to maximise their independence. This is achieved through the delivery of timely, high quality basic support services centred around each person’s individual goals, preferences and choices and underpinned by a strong emphasis on wellness and reablement. The Programme helps older people stay living in their own homes for as long as they can and wish to do so.
The Community and Home Support Sub-Programme is delivered under the Commonwealth Home Support Programme and provides 13 services types to older people. The focus of this open process is to deliver the following services types: Personal Care, Meals, Domestic Assistance and Transport.
The current service provider will cease its service delivery on 30 June 2016. The current service provider is committed to maintaining continuity of services to clients and will assist in an effective Transition Out Plan from 1 January 2016 for a full transfer complete on 30 June 2016.
Additional information about the Community and Home Support Sub- Programme can be found in the following documents:
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round, including the amount available and eligibility requirements.
- Application Form must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme Manual
- Questions and Answers specific to this funding round.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions which includes the general grant conditions that you will agree to if successful in receiving funding.
Any attachments to the Application Form which are not specifically requested in the Application Form will not be considered as part of the assessment process.
- Funding Round Summary [151.8 kB]
- Funding Round Summary [806.7 kB]
- Programme Guidelines Overview [736.6 kB]
- Programme Guidelines Overview [868.6 kB]
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme Manual [2.3 MB]
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme Manual [2.1 MB]
- Questions and Answers [31.5 kB]
- Questions and Answers [32.3 kB]
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions [360.8 kB]
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions [33.5 kB]