Australian Disability Enterprises Mallee
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round has now closed. Feedback for this round is available below.
Please Note: Applicants were not required to submit a Registration Form for this funding round.
The Australian Government invited providers in a restricted process to deliver services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme Programme – National Disability Insurance Scheme Transition – Disability Employment Assistance – Australian Disability Enterprises in the service area of Mildura in north western Victoria from 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2018. Funding will be offered to one organisation as a result of this process.
The NDIS Transition program component supports the market, sector and workforce transitioning to the NDIS environment by funding eligible organisations that provide:
- early intervention services, information and support to eligible children with a disability and their family and carers;
- short-term or immediate respite to carers of people with severe or profound disability and respite services to young carers at risk of not completing secondary education;
- outside school hours care for teenagers with disability;
- Australian Disability Enterprises (ADE) assisting supported employees; and
- support services for people whose lives are affected by mental illness.
More information about the services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme – National Disability Insurance Scheme Transition – Disability Employment Assistance – Australian Disability Enterprises can be found in the following documents:
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Operational Guidelines are a detailed user guide which provides information as to how the granting activity is to be administered.
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round, including the amount available and eligibility requirements.
Contacting the Department of Social Services (DSS)
If you require assistance please call the DSS Grants Hotline on 1800 625 136 and/or email@example.com.
Please quote “2016-578 – ADE Mallee” when contacting DSS by phone or by email.
- Funding Round Summary [283.5 kB]
- Funding Round Summary [809.5 kB]
- National Disability Insurance Scheme Transition Guidelines Overview [490.8 kB]
- National Disability Insurance Scheme Transition Guidelines Overview [102.4 kB]
- Disability Employment Assistance - Operational Guidelines [219.3 kB]
- Disability Employment Assistance - Operational Guidelines [187.3 kB]