Volunteer Grants 2016
General enquiries:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
Please note, feedback and the list of successful applications is available below.
The Community Grants Hub, on behalf of the Department of Social Services (DSS), invited organisations and individuals/authorised signatories representing volunteer based community groups to apply for Volunteer Grants 2016 funding.
These grants aim to support the efforts of Australia’s volunteers. They provide small amounts of money that organisations and community groups can use to help their volunteers. They are part of the Government’s work to support the volunteers who help disadvantaged Australian communities and encourage inclusion of vulnerable people in community life.
The funding will help volunteers to do their important work, and the grants of between $1,000 and $5,000 each will allow organisations to buy much needed equipment, such as computers, or help with training volunteers, fuel costs or undertaking background security checks.
More information about Volunteer Grants 2016, as well as requirements for Applicants, can be found in the following documents that form the Application Pack:
- Program Guidelines Overview
- Funding Round Summary (Information for Applicants)
- PDF ‘Demonstration Application Form’ for Organisations shows all the questions without having to move between tabs/screens. Please note – the PDF ‘Demonstration Application form’ is for demonstration purposes only and cannot be used to apply for funding. A completed PDF ‘Demonstration Application form’ will not be accepted.
- PDF ‘Demonstration Application Form’ for Individuals shows all the questions without having to move between tabs/screens. Please note – the PDF ‘Demonstration Application form’ is for demonstration purposes only and cannot be used to apply for funding. A completed PDF ‘Demonstration Application form’ will not be accepted.
- Questions and Answers may be updated throughout the application open period where any question addressed raises new information. The question and answer period will close at 5:00pm AEDT Tuesday, 13 December 2016 to ensure answers to questions can be published before the application closing date. No further questions will be answered from this date until the conclusion of the selection process.
- Letter of Offer – Terms and Conditions
Subscribe to receive updates
Organisations and individuals interested in Department of Social Services grant rounds are encouraged to subscribe to receive alerts when new information is made available.
Contacting the Community Grants Hub
If you require assistance please call the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 and/or email@example.com.
Please quote the following number 2016-593 – Volunteer Grants 2016 when you phone or email the Community Grants Hub.
- Volunteer Grants Successful Applicants (XLSX 205 KB)
- Volunteer Grants Successful Applicants (PDF 1.64 MB)
- Volunteer Grants Questions and Answers (PDF 275 KB)
- Volunteer Grants Questions and Answers (DOCX 770 KB)
- Volunteer Grants Generic Feedback (PDF 249 KB)
- Volunteer Grants Generic Feedback (DOCX 769 KB)
- Program Guidelines Overview [665.2 kB]
- Program Guidelines Overview [858.3 kB]
- Funding Round Summary [389.5 kB]
- Funding Round Summary [821.8 kB]
- Demonstration Application Form for Organisations [4.8 MB]
- Demonstration Application Form for Individuals [4.5 MB]
- Letter of Offer – Terms and Conditions [133.3 kB]
- Letter of Offer – Terms and Conditions [27.1 kB]
- Questions and Answers [224.2 kB]
- Questions and Answers [43.1 kB]