Nanny Pilot Programme – Service Providers
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round has closed.
The Australian Government sought applications from organisations via an open process to deliver services under the Interim Home Based Carer Subsidy Programme - Nanny Pilot Programme (the Programme) in the following areas for the period January 2016 to December 2017.
- Greater Sydney
- Rest of New South Wales
- Greater Melbourne
- Rest of Victoria
- Greater Brisbane
- Rest of Queensland
- Greater Perth
- Rest of Western Australia
- Greater Adelaide
- Rest of South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Australian Capital Territory
Funding will be offered to a limited number of organisation/s as a result of this process.
Additional information about the Nanny Pilot Programme can be found in the following documents:
- Programme Guidelines provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Funding Round Summary
- A requirement for the funding round is that attachments as specified in the Funding Round Summary must be provided with your application.
- If you do not attach the documents specified in the Funding Round Summary your application may not be assessed. For instructions on how to attach requested attachments please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (Q7 of the Applications and Selections Processes section).
- Questions and Answers provide applicants with a list of questions specific to this funding round.
- Draft Grant Agreement
- Draft Grant Agreement Schedules
Further information on the Programme including fact sheets is also available.
- Programme Guidelines [320.7 kB]
- Programme Guidelines [909.4 kB]
- Funding Round Summary [130.3 kB]
- Funding Round Summary [815.5 kB]
- Questions and Answers [474.2 kB]
- Questions and Answers [56.4 kB]
- Draft Grant Agreement [310.9 kB]
- Draft Grant Agreement [835.5 kB]
- Draft Grant Agreement Schedules [186 kB]
- Draft Grant Agreement Schedules [105.7 kB]