Financial Counselling, Capability and Resilience - Hub Plus Trial Nhulunbuy and Rockhampton
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round has closed.
- This restricted funding round has been readvertised due to technical issues. It was previously open for application from 10 September to 22 October 2015. Previous applicants may re‑apply if they wish to update information, otherwise, the original application will be assessed.
- Applicants are not required to submit a Registration Form for this funding round.
The Australian Government approached providers via a restricted process to deliver services under the Financial Wellbeing and Capability (FWC), Financial Counselling, Capability and Resilience Hub Plus Trial in the Arnhem region of the Northern Territory and in Rockhampton, Queensland for the period 1 January 2016 to 30 June 2017. Funding may be offered to more than one organisation as a result of this process.
An innovative behavioural change approach will be trialled in the Arnhem region and in Rockhampton to support clients at key ‘life points’ where increased or improved financial capability can play a preventative or early intervention role. The service delivery model is called a Financial Counselling, Capability and Resilience Hub Plus Trial.
The core services to be delivered will ensure that a base level of Financial Counselling and Financial Capability services continue to support people in Nhulunbuy and Rockhampton and surrounding communities. Additional funding is available for Financial Counselling and Financial Capability services to integrate with other services such as employment, family support or disability services.
Additional information about the FWC, Financial Counselling, Capability and Resilience Hub Plus Trial can be found in the following documents:
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round, including the amount available and eligibility requirements.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement Terms and Conditions.
- An indicative budget must be attached to all Applications using the template provided with the Application Pack.
- Documents/attachments not requested by the Department will not be assessed as part of your Application.
- Late applications may not be considered. Please refer to Section 3.7.6 of the Programme Guidelines Overview.
- Funding Round Summary [352.1 kB]
- Funding Round Summary [819.5 kB]
- Programme Guidelines Overview [294.8 kB]
- Programme Guidelines Overview [887.8 kB]
- Streamlined Grant Agreement Terms and Conditions [362.1 kB]
- Streamlined Grant Agreement Terms and Conditions [33.4 kB]