National Disability Conference Initiative 2015-16
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round has now closed. Feedback for this funding round is available below.
The National Disability Conference Initiative (NDCI) 2015-16 is provided under the Disability and Carer Support Activity. The NDCI aims to assist conference organisers to maximise the inclusion and participation of people with disability at nationally focused disability-related conferences in Australia. The funding can be used for a range of assistance types such as accessible materials, live captioning service loops, conference fees etc.
Funding will be offered to approximately 35 organisations as a result of this process for the period 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016.
Additional information about the NDCI can be found in the Programme Guideline Suite:
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round, including the amount available and eligibility requirements.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Questions and Answers specific to this funding round.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions which includes the general grant conditions that you will agree to if successful in receiving funding.
- Funding Round Summary [60.5 kB]
- Funding Round Summary [805.4 kB]
- Programme Guidelines Overview [170.2 kB]
- Programme Guidelines Overview [846.4 kB]
- Questions and Answers [25.6 kB]
- Questions and Answers [28.5 kB]
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions [173.8 kB]
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions [33.5 kB]