Financial Counselling and Financial Capability
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round is closed.
Commonwealth Financial Counselling and Financial Capability services provide direct case work or one-on-one intensive support, including advocacy and/or negotiation; assistance with budgeting and money management; referrals to other services; and networking/liaison with relevant service providers.
Documents specific to this funding round outcome include:
- Feedback summary outlining the features of highly rated proposals and areas for improvement. [DOCX - 124KB] [PDF - 122KB]
- Fact Sheet containing information specific to this funding round.
This funding round was open between 19 June and 22 September 2014.
The documents that supported this application process are attached in the Application Pack zip files. It includes:
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement Template includes the general grant conditions that you would agree to if successful in receiving funding.
- Attachment A - Funding Allocation for Emergency Relief per SA4.
- Questions and Answers specific to each round. These will be updated regularly to incorporate enquiries received throughout the application period.
- Map of Australia.
- Map of Brisbane.
- Map of Sydney.
- Map of Victoria.
- SA2 areas of disadvantage applicants.