General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round is closed.
Emergency Relief helps people address immediate basic needs in times of financial crisis, and is generally provided in the form of material and financial aid. This may include food parcels or items, clothes, bedding, household items, vouchers (for example supermarket, utilities, petrol) and, in limited circumstances, cash.
Documents specific to this funding round outcome include:
- Feedback summary outlining the features of highly rated proposals and areas for improvement. [DOCX - 125KB] [PDF - 122KB]
This funding round was open between 19 June and 24 July 2014.
The documents that supported this application process are attached in the Application Pack zip file. It includes:
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement Template includes the general grant conditions that you would agree to if successful in receiving funding.
- Revised Attachment A – Funding Allocation for Emergency Relief per SA4.
- Questions and Answers specific to each round.
- Map of Australia.
- Map of Brisbane.
- Map of Sydney.
- Map of Victoria.
- SA 2 areas of disadvantaged applicants.