Diversity and Social Cohesion
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round is closed.
Diversity and Social Cohesion projects focus on strengthening bonds within communities. These projects will bring people together to explore issues and develop meaningful community relationships. This includes Harmony Day activities and events that empower and connect local communities and their leaders.
Documents specific to this funding round outcome include:
- Feedback summary outlining the features of highly rated proposals and areas for improvement. [DOCX - 121KB] [PDF - 117KB]
- Fact Sheet containing information specific to this funding round.
This funding round was open between 19 June and 24 July 2014.
The documents that supported this application process are attached in the Application Pack zip file. It includes:
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement Template includes the general grant conditions that you would agree to if successful in receiving funding.
- Questions and Answers specific to each round.