Community Mental Health
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round is closed.
Early intervention support improves mental health outcomes for children and young people and enables them to reach their full potential. Support is available to vulnerable children and young people who are showing early signs of, or are at risk of developing, mental illness.
Documents specific to this funding round outcome include:
- Feedback summary outlining the features of highly rated proposals and areas for improvement. [DOCX - 124KB] [PDF - 120KB]
- Fact Sheet containing information specific to this funding round.
This funding round was open between 19 June and 24 July 2014.
The documents that supported this application process are attached in the Application Pack zip file. It includes:
- Open Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement Template includes the general grant conditions that you would agree to if successful in receiving funding.
- Operational Guidelines.
- Direct Funding Round Summary.
- Questions and Answers specific to each round.