Broadband for Seniors
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round is closed.
Broadband for Seniors funds kiosks across Australia that provide seniors with free access to computers and internet training in a supportive environment. Volunteer tutors give older Australians training in social media and email so they can increase their technical knowledge and confidence and increase their connection with their families, friends and communities via the internet.
Documents specific to this funding round outcome include:
- Fact Sheet containing information specific to this funding round. [DOCX - 156KB] [PDF - 139KB]
- List of Organisations offered funding. [XLSX - 99KB] [PDF - 211KB]
This funding round was open between 19 June and 24 July 2014.
The documents that supported this application process are attached in the Application Pack zip file. It includes:
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Questions and Answers specific to this round.