Aged Care Service Improvement and Healthy Ageing Grants
General enquiries:1800 625 136
Technical support:1800 020 283
TTY:1800 555 677
This funding round is closed.
Aged Care Service Improvement and Healthy Ageing Grants (ACSIHAG) provide flexible funding to deliver new and innovative, generally time-limited projects that address aged care priority areas and help strengthen the aged care system.
Documents specific to this funding round outcome include:
- Feedback summary outlining the features of highly rated proposals and areas for improvement. [DOCX - 124KB] [PDF - 121KB]
- Fact Sheet containing information specific to this funding round. [DOCX - 156KB] [PDF - 158KB]
- List of Organisations offered funding. [XLS - 97KB] [PDF - 196KB]
This funding round was open between 19 June and 24 July 2014.
The documents that supported this application process are attached in the Application Pack zip file. It includes:
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this program.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement Template includes the general grant conditions that you would agree to if successful in receiving funding.
- Questions and Answers specific to each round.
- Additional income.