About the schemeWho can help you?Cane you take part?Legal informationPaymentsQuestions and AnswersMore Information

Who can help you?


You can get help to read and understand this information.

And you can get help to apply.

You can ask an advocate to help you. This is person who speaks up for people with disability.

You might have a nominee. This is person you trust who helps you make decisions. 

You can get Legal Advice. This will be from a lawyer. He or she can help you understand your legal rights and the options you have.

You can get advice from a Financial Counsellor. This person can help you understand how the scheme will affect your money situation.

The Government will pay for Legal Advice and Financial Counselling, up to a set amount.

There’s more information about who can help you in Chapter 2 of the Easy Read handbook.

Last updated: