Find Disability Royal Commission support services in your area
The Australian Government is funding free and independent support services for people engaging with or affected by the Disability Royal Commission. Find out more about Disability Royal Commission Support Services.
Use the map below to find disability support services in your local area such as counselling, advocacy, legal and financial services.
You can also call the National Counselling and Referral Service on 1800 421 468 or 02 6146 1468 for telephone counselling support or to be referred to services in your local area.
If you are currently experiencing any form of violence or abuse, or are concerned for your safety, call the police on 000.
- Disability Royal Commission support services
- Advocacy Support Services
- Disability Royal Commission website
- Royal Commission terms of reference
- Disability Royal Commission Legal Advisory Service