Social Security Journal - December 1996
Lynelle Briggs and Mary-Ann Fisher, 'The $64m Question - How Do You Bring About Substantial Organisation Change? The DSS Experience'
Kate Chan and Karen Wilson, 'Evaluation of Parenting Allowance - Initial Findings'
Professor John Keeler, 'The Uneasy Relationship Between Benefit Levels and Workers' Compensation'
Frances McCoull, 'Assisting the Unemployed - the OECD View'
Pam Silkstone and Julie Peard, 'JET Pilot Projects - Strategies to Improve Participation in JET for Disadvantaged Groups'
Fiona Carberry, Kate Chan and Alex Heyworth, 'Sole Parent Pension and Parenting Allowance - A Comparison'
Michael Fuery, David I Stanton and Cathy Walters, 'Reforming Social Security in China'
Social Security Notes
Anne Tyler and Mick Kehoe, 'Information Systems Auditing'
Eva Cox, A Truly Civil Society: The 1995 Boyer Lectures
Reviewer: Susan Donath
Tony Dalton, Mary Draper, Wendy Weeks and John Wiseman, Making Social Policy in Australia: An Introduction
Reviewer: Mary-Ann Fisher
John Wilson, Jane Thomson and Anthony McMahon (eds), The Australian Welfare State: Key Documents and Themes
Reviewer: Mary-Ann Fisher
Social Security Statistics
- Pensioners: Pension type, Australia, June 1986 to June 1996
- Pensioners: State by pension type by sex, June 1996
- Family Payments: Customers and children by Family Payment type, Australia, June 1993 to June 1996
- Family Payments: State by Family Payments type by sex, June 1996
- Family Payments: Age by Greater than Minimum Family Payment by sex Australia, June 1996
- Family Payments: Country of birth by family Payment, Australia, June 1996
- Family Payments: Number of eligible children by family payment, Australia, June 1996
- Child Disability Allowance: State by customers and eligible children, June 1996
- Double Orphan Pension: State by customers and children, June 1996
- Parenting Allowance: State by sex, June 1996
- Allowees: Allowance type, Australia, June 1991 to June 1996
- Job Search and Newstart Allowees: Summary population, Australia, June 1996
- Jobseekers receiving Job Search Allowance: State by Allowance type, June 1996
- Age, Disability and Sole Parent Pensioners, June 1986 to June 1996
- Family Payments by Type and State, June 1996
- Double Orphan Pension: State by Customers and Children, June 1996
- Job Search, Newstart and Sickness Allowance and Special Benefit, June 1992 to June 1996
- Jobseekers receiving Job Search or Newstart Allowance by State, June 1996
- Jobseekers receiving Job Search Allowance by Age and Sex, June 1996
- Jobseekers receiving Newstart Allowance by Age and Sex, June 1996
- Overseas born Family Payment recipients, June 1996
Current and planned research
- Retirement incomes
- Income Support for people with disabilities
- Income support for families
- Labour market programs
- Income support research - other
Income support feedback