Australian Social Policy no. 8 - contents
This publication contains current research and analysis on a broad range of issues topical to Australia's social policy and its administration.
- Achievement, aspiration and autonomy: how do youth from stepfather families compare with other young Australians?, by Paula Mance and Peng Yu
- Carer Payment recipients and workforce participation, by Ruth Ganley
- Changes in the distribution of food expenditure and family income from 2001 to 2005, by Garry F Barrett
- Measuring family socioeconomic position, by Tamara Blakemore, Lyndall Strazdins and Justine Gibbings
- Personality traits in HILDA, by Ibolya Losoncz