Australian Social Policy no. 7 - contents
This publication contains current research and analysis on a broad range of issues topical to Australia's social policy and its administration.
- Mortality of children and parental disadvantage, by Peng Yu
- Benchmarking the Indigenous sub-sample of the Longitudinal Study of Australian Children, by Boyd Hunter
Social policy notes
- Extending Australia's digital divide policy: an examination of the value of social inclusion and social capital policy frameworks, by Tanya Notley and Marcus Foth
- Indigenous housing, family life and parental employment: a review of the literature, by Robyn Penman
- Government/non-government relations: the impact of contractual reporting and accountability requirements on non-government organisations under previous arrangements in the Family and Community Services portfolio, by Margot Rawsthorne and Sheila Shaver